Janelle M. Lewis, author of Creating a Bridge Across the Atlantic Blog, welcome messages. Prior to submitting any information via this Contact form, please read Sections A, B, & C below the contact form prior to your submission.
SECTION A. Please note the following prior to submitting your information:
- Personal Information that is provided via this contact form does NOT constitute an attorney-client relationship nor the establishment of any such relationship.
- No professional relationship of any sort is formed by submitting personal information via this form.
- An attorney-client relationship is ONLY formed upon a signed client engagement letter drafted by the Law Office of Janelle M. Lewis, for which both parties have agreed to its terms.
- Any other professional relationship, including but limited to a non-legal consultant relationship, is ONLY formed upon a signed client engagement letter drafted by JML Business & Legal Strategic Consulting, for which both parties have agreed to its terms.
SECTION B. If you do complete and submit this contact form, please note the following about your personal information submitted:
- Personal Information is used to respond (if necessary) to messages submitted using this contact form.
- Personal Information is NOT shared with third parties sources without your expressed written consent, unless legally required to do so under the laws of the City of New York and/or the laws of the State of New York.
- Personal Information is NOT sold under any circumstances.
SECTION C. Your Rights To The Personal Data You Provide:
You have rights to the data you provide via this contact form, specifically:
- The right to erasure/removal of all your personal information you provide via this contact form;
- The right to access the personal data you provide via this contact form;
- The right to understand how your data is processed via this contact form; and
- The right to correct the personal data you via this contact form.
To exercise any of your above mentioned rights, please send an email to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write “EXERCISING MY DATA RIGHTS.”